Now, submit your paper online :click here
Authors can submit their papers offline by sending their full paper to: email@example.com
Authors should follow the below guidelines
Authors should submit the manuscript that have been carefully proof read and polished. Authors are required to refer the IJRISEpapertemplate . This will ensure fast processing and publication. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors through e-mail.
Guidelines for Authors:
- Paper must be original and should not have been published previously any where.
- Authors should follow the IJRISE paper format.
- Paper must be written in English using MS-Word (doc,docs,pdf,docx format only).
- Only "Times New Roman" font should be used.
- Paper should contain maximum of 6 pages.
- Maximum number of authors is FOUR.
- Include Index terms or Key words are to be included in the abstract(minimum 3 words).
- Authors are required to sign the IJRISE copyright transfer form, once the paper is accepted.
Download the IJRISE Paper Template
Copyright Transfer Form:
Download the Copyright Transfer Form